used passwords invisible in ios of 1PW 8

HDAI
HDAI
Community Member

Hi,

With the possibility on websites to change or reset passwords, websites ask for the old password that was used for login to affirm that you want to change to this new password. In 1PW 8 version there is no history kept of old used passwords (this was available in the former versions of 1PW). This option would be nice to have again, since it is needed for those moments of changing ones old passwords. In order to clean up these old used passwords a ´manual´ delete button should be included to make life easy. There could be also an extra option to choose that one wishes to automatically delete the old passwords after 30 days for example.

1Password Version: 8.9.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS 16.2
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:used passwords invisible

Comments

• Hi @HDAI

You're right in saying this feature is super handy when changing passwords on websites, which is why you're still able to view the password history for your items in 1Password 8 for iOS. You can find the option to view the password history for your items by holding down the password field for a moment, then a dropdown will appear with the option "View password history" which brings up a list of all the previous passwords stored in that item.

• HDAI
    HDAI
    Community Member

Thanks,

I think I will read the manual a bit better.

• @HDAI

Let us know if you have any other questions in the future. 🙂

-Dave

• HDAI
    HDAI
    Community Member

I will

• 👍🙂

This discussion has been closed.