I have ver. 6.8.9 on my MacBook (running Monterey), which will not open.

Options
pixelinoz
pixelinoz
Community Member
edited January 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I have ver. 6.8.9 on my MacBook, which will not open. I also have 1Password 7 on my iPhone, but I can't figure out how to migrate my data, which is the most current data that I have. I have purchased 1Password 8 for families, but have not installed it yet. I am not sure how to proceed.

1Password Version: 6.8.9 / iOS 7.10.0
Extension Version: Unknown
OS Version: macOS 12.5.1 / iOS 16.0
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• Hello @pixelinoz! 👋

I'm sorry that you're having trouble opening 1Password 6. Since 1Password 6 is no longer supported, I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our dedicated migration team can help you move all of your items to a 1Password account and then get started with 1Password 8. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• pixelinoz
    pixelinoz
    Community Member
    Options

[#DUP-65912-489]

• @pixelinoz

Thank you for posting the Support ID. I see that my colleague responded to you on Saturday, please continue the conversation there. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: DUP-65912-489

This discussion has been closed.