How can I add Starter Kit items for old accounts?

pwm
pwm
Community Member

I know that for new accounts several items tagged with "Starter Kit" get automatically added to the Personal vault. Is there a way to add these items for old accounts that were created prior to this featured being added? If not, can you please add the ability to create the Starter Kit items? I have 10 accounts in my family subscription and I would like my family members that have older accounts to easily add their starter kits.

Is the creation of the Starter Kit items for new accounts on login documented anywhere? I know the Emergency Kit is, but couldn't find any official documentation for the Starter Kit.

For reference, this is the Starter Kit I'm referring to: https://1password.community/discussion/comment/382961

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Add Starter Kit items for old accounts

Comments

• Hey @pwm

If you have a 1Password account before the implementation of the Starter Kit entries, you can create a Login item within your vault and add your email, account password, and Secret Key. This would mimic the Starter Kit entry in question. Each member would need to do this.

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• YeroonL
    YeroonL
    Community Member
    edited January 2023

I'm afraid it is not the same.
    I created my own 'Starters Kit' with fields: username, password, URL, and with a passwordfield that i renamed to 'Secrect Key'.

The app doesn't autofill this particular field when login in to the webenvironment on 1Pasword.
    (it does fill in username and password correct, but not the secretkey-field that is left blank)

• @YeroonL

I noticed that there's a typo in the label that you mentioned: Secrect Key should be Secret Key. If you correct the typo then are you able to fill all three fields using 1Password in the browser: Get started with 1Password in your browser

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.