I need help with setting up 1Password. I accidentally double imported my LP data.

ClaireF
ClaireF
Community Member
edited January 2023 in Families

I am trying to switch from LP to 1Password. I set up a trial to figure out how it works. I accidentally double imported my LP data. Can anyone help me with how to undo this without deleting my trial account? I have sent multiple emails to 1Password and no one is getting back to me. I did have one early response with case [#WWQ-97158-963] and since then, no one is replying after a week and several attempts to connect on my part. Do you know if this the level of service that 1Password finds acceptable as it's a very poor first impression.

1Password Version: Trial
Extension Version: recent download but can't find version
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser:_ Edge
Referrer: forum-search:I need help with setting up 1Password. I accidentally double imported my LP data.

Comments

• Tertius3
    Tertius3
    Community Member

Install the desktop app, in case you didn't do this before. Use the desktop app to select all imported login entries at once except the default 3 or 4 entries from 1Password itself and delete all. Then do the import again and this time make sure you only import once.

• Hello @ClaireF! 👋

I'm sorry for the delay. I see that one of my colleagues has responded about an hour ago and that we're currently waiting for your reply. I recommend that you continue the conversation over email. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: WWQ-97158-963

This discussion has been closed.