To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I need a refund for the year - charged a day before the year was over

Options
bbsbdj
bbsbdj
Community Member

I had intended to cancel my subscription after the trial year. I was charged automatically 1 day before the renewal date. I have written to them twice! about receiving a refund and received no response. Outrageous! Evidently there is no phone number.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I need a refund for the year - charged a day before the year was over

Comments

• Hello @bbsbdj! 👋

I'm sorry that you were charged unexpectedly, I don't have access to your account information here on the public forums and working with the support team over email is the best option. I've located your ticket and it looks like my colleagues have sent you two emails:

• An email on December 13th
    • A followup email 20 minutes ago (December 19th)

Can you check your spam/junk folder to see if our emails might be landing there? Let me know if you can't find the emails and I'll ask the team to send an email using a different method.

-Dave

ref: YGB-15533-562

• PajDaniel
    PajDaniel
    Community Member
    edited January 2023
    Options

I have the same problem.The big problem is that in my family almost everyone knows my passwords.I had an 1password account before but someone payed for it not me.Iv got charged today morning as i see in my bank account like 76 dollars.Whats a lot for me.I would need a refund if its possible.
    P.s: my brother buyed the family plan.I can guarantee that i would not used it for a year and i dont wanted to use it before.Nobody used the 1password for saving password since strarting the trial.Please get my money back.
    I writed to support but they are not responding.

edit: removed personal information

• @PajDaniel

Please never post your personal details here in this open public forum. I've removed those for your privacy. If you've email my colleagues then that is the best course of action. Did you get a support ID by return email? If so post that here. We do not have access to billing details here in the community.

• PajDaniel
    PajDaniel
    Community Member
    Options

URJ-26247-939 sorry

• No worries. I'll see if I can give it a nudge. 🙂

This discussion has been closed.