Can I get a list of logins that ARE using 2-factor authentication?

Options
gsady
gsady
Community Member

Can I get a list of logins that ARE using 2-factor authentication? I know I can use Watchtower to get a list of websites that HAVE 2-factor authentication, but I haven't set it up. But I need the ones that ARE using it. I'm changing my phone number and this would be VERY useful.

1Password Version: 1Password for Windows 8.9.12 (80912010)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows10
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can I get a list of logins that ARE using 2-factor authentication?

Comments

• Darcorn
    Darcorn
    Community Member
    Options

Hey gsady! Take a look here: https://2fa.directory/us/

• gsady
    gsady
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. That's interesting but I meant can I get a list generated from within my 1passwd vault.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hi @gsady!

If you are in 1Password for Windows, just type in the name of your 2FA field into the search bar. For me, the name is "Einmalpasswort".

So, when trying to search for "Einmalpasswort" I get all of my entries with 2FA enabled as a result.

Maybe you could try it?

• Hello @gsady,

First of all thank you for the great suggestion @denalb!

Has searching for "one - time password" been helpful?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jermaine

• gsady
    gsady
    Community Member
    Options

Greetings,
    Searching for "one-time password" yields zero results. I know I have at least one website that is using 2FA, but apparently 1password doesn't know about it. I guess I'm missing something.

Gene

• gsady
    gsady
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, I think I get it now. If I use 1password as one of the apps for authentication, then I will have a "one-password entry". Otherwise I have to know which sites I setup with 2FA and login to them to update my phone number. Yikes!

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    edited January 2023
    Options

If I use 1password as one of the apps for authentication, then I will have a "one-password entry".

Correct. You have to use 1Password to store your 2FA codes.
    Fill two-factor authentication codes

• Powerless
    Powerless
    Community Member
    Options

I create a 2FA tag for this as well as 2FA_SMS, 2FA_Email, 2FA_Key, etc. This way I know all of my 2FA accounts and which 2FA method or methods I am using (or the site allows me to use).

• Great suggestion @Powerless 😀

This discussion has been closed.