1Password 6 won't open on my Mac after I received info on the 1Password 7 update

gransale
gransale
Community Member
edited January 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I found this headline in the community forum and that was exactly what happened to me two weeks ago. The forum was closed down, probably by someone at the company, without given any solutions how to solve the problem. The reply was that someone responsible should contact the one that has passed on the question. Is there anyone out there with the same experience and that have a solution?

Regards Gransale

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @gransale! 👋

I'm sorry that you're running into trouble. 1Password 6 for Mac is no longer supported, that being said I recommend that you send an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can see what kind of assistance they can provide. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• gransale
    gransale
    Community Member

[#MUU-34163-628]

Best regards Göran Salerud

• @gransale

Thank you for posting the Support ID! One of my colleagues will send you a reply as soon as possible. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread. 🙂

-Dave

ref: MUU-34163-628

This discussion has been closed.