To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

If I cancel my 1password monthly subscription, will I still have access to my license account?

Options
2psjane
2psjane
Community Member

I have a 1Password 7 license account currently. A few months ago, I started the 1Password monthly subscription; however, I wasn’t able to move my data over at that time. Now I’m trying to access my monthly subscription account, but can’t. I’ve been told by 1Password automated customer support that I need to delete my account.
I can’t get in touch with anyone in customer support, other than through automated email. It is extreme frustrating not being able to speak with someone in person. So any information anyone can provide me, will be very much appreciated.

So my question is…If I delete my monthly subscription account & data, will it also delete my license account data as well?

Thank you in advance, Jane

1Password Version: Versión 7 license & 8 subscription
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac iOS current version
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:If I cancel my 1password monthly subscription, will I still have access to my license account?

Comments

• Hello @2psjane! 👋

Since I don't have access to your account or license information here on the public forums I recommend continuing to work with the team over email. I've found the ticket that you submitted and see that you received an email from BitBot that ended with the following: "If you have any trouble upgrading, or need help with anything else, reply to this message. One of my human friends will get back to you as soon as possible."

I've re-opened the ticket and one of my colleagues will send you a reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 🙂

-Dave

ref: DZW-98172-389

This discussion has been closed.