I need help with setting up 1Password. I accidentally double imported my LP data.

Options
ClaireF
ClaireF
Community Member
edited January 2023 in Families

I am trying to switch from LP to 1Password. I set up a trial to figure out how it works. I accidentally double imported my LP data. Can anyone help me with how to undo this without deleting my trial account? I have sent multiple emails to 1Password and no one is getting back to me. I did have one early response with case [#WWQ-97158-963] and since then, no one is replying after a week and several attempts to connect on my part. Do you know if this the level of service that 1Password finds acceptable as it's a very poor first impression.

1Password Version: Trial
Extension Version: recent download but can't find version
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser:_ Edge
Referrer: forum-search:I need help with setting up 1Password. I accidentally double imported my LP data.

Comments

• Tertius3
    Tertius3
    Community Member
    Options

Install the desktop app, in case you didn't do this before. Use the desktop app to select all imported login entries at once except the default 3 or 4 entries from 1Password itself and delete all. Then do the import again and this time make sure you only import once.

• Hello @ClaireF! 👋

I'm sorry for the delay. I see that one of my colleagues has responded about an hour ago and that we're currently waiting for your reply. I recommend that you continue the conversation over email. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: WWQ-97158-963

This discussion has been closed.