Notification about team owner giving themselves permissions on vaults they can manage

eritho
eritho
Community Member

Hi,

Is there a way for vault owners to be notified if I as an account owner give myself additional permissions on that users vault? This would be great to enhance the transparency of my actions as an owner. I´m aware that it is possible to see in the vault log that I as an owner has made changes.

Regards,

Thomas

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @eritho,

Aside from the Activity Log providing mention of "Name updated their own access to the vault name", there isn't a feature that meets the behavior you're looking for. I'll be happy to pass this on as a feature request to the rest of the team for consideration.

Just to check, would you like the notifications to be sent via email, from within the 1Password.com web interface, a combination of both, or something else entirely?

• eritho
    eritho
    Community Member

Hi @ag_max

Thank you for replying.

I would like to have a combination of both if possible and if i have to choose one i would go with e-mail notification.

• Excellent, thanks for providing those details, @eritho. I'll go ahead and share them with the appropriate team. 👍

This discussion has been closed.