To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account frozen, can only login on my iPhone

scottypres
scottypres
Community Member
edited January 2023 in Memberships

I cannot login on the computer, only my iPhone. Apple data shows my subscription will start Feb 1st.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @scottypres

We will be happy to help you with this. If you have not already, to avoid sharing private information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• scottypres
    scottypres
    Community Member

UXV-73592-233

• Hey @scottypres

Thank you for providing me with that. We look forward to helping you get things sorted out!

• scottypres
    scottypres
    Community Member

Still no assistance with this. I cannot login when it requests my secret key, just when it requests password only. I copy paste secret key directly from emergency kit.

• scottypres
    scottypres
    Community Member
    edited January 2023

I have tried to subscribe several times. It stopped working ever since it said my trial ended. Apple subscriptions says I’m still on trial and it won’t charge me until February. Is this the problem? I need access to my data outside of my iPhone

• scottypres
    scottypres
    Community Member

I can unlock the app and see my data, but I cannot login on iPhone or any other device

• @scottypres

I can see you're in conversation with us by email about this issue, so I'll close this thread to avoid duplicate answers.

This discussion has been closed.