Hard to distinguish sections

Options
johnnygoodface
johnnygoodface
Community Member
edited January 2023 in Mac

I've been grouping my stuff into different sections within each 1Password entry, like this:

In edit mode, as you can see above, each section is pretty obvious because it is surrounded by a "rectangle" of different color.

But IRL (in real life) - out of the edit mode, you see this:

So when it's time to look for an information in a certain section, it REALLY hard to find that section because it's all a bunch of mumbo jumbo all listed together

Any way to make it clearer in future itteration of 1Password?
Can we have a separator between each section ou better yet, leave those great collored rectangles like in edit mode!
Thx

1Password Version: 8.9.13
Extension Version: 2.5.1
OS Version: Ventura 13.2
Browser:_ Safari 16.2

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited January 2023
    Options

@johnnygoodface

I'll let the team know you are looking for an improvement here. Thank you for sharing it with me. Not that it adds any weight to the suggestion, but I also like the coloring option for easier viewing.

ref: PB-30299447

• johnnygoodface
    johnnygoodface
    Community Member
    Options

Funny stuff: I was watching a comparaison between WatchOS 9 and the new WatchOS 10, and it made me hope for something like that in a future release of 1Password... Ah those squared sections... hmmmmm..... Oh well...

• Dave_1P
    Options

@johnnygoodface

Thank you again for the feedback! I've passed along your screenshot and suggestion to the team as well. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.