Individual Mac users with individual vault passwords

Options
Chris3M
Chris3M
Community Member

I purchased a new Mac and abandoned an older Mac. We have two OSx users. We have two vaults, plus family and/or shared vaults. We have a Families account. While re-initiating 1Password on the new Mac my wife's personal vault password will not work. My password, the master I would guess, is the only one that works and opens as the "Family" account. I am trying to configure 1Password to work on my wife's devices and OSx account with her vault password. I'm unable to find any method to make her vault primary on opening. I attempting scanning your forums and could not find anything that specifically assisted me. Regrets.

1Password Version: 8.9.13
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Ventura 13.1
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:Mac individual user

Comments

• Hi @Chris3M

I'm sorry to hear that your wife is experiencing this trouble signing in to 1Password on the new Mac. I may have an idea of what's causing this trouble with 1Password on your wife's Mac user account, and I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac on your wife's user account to take a closer look:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• Chris3M
    Chris3M
    Community Member
    Options

I forgot to include my forum username. Apologies.

DZL-73495-998

• @Chris3M

Thank you. I've made sure the report went to the correct place. Someone will be with you as soon as possible.

ref: DZL-73495-998

This discussion has been closed.