To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Is it best to delete dup pW from Chrome CVS first or 1Password?

grace12220
grace12220
Community Member
edited January 2023 in Memberships

New here - importing pw from Chrome, but many duplicates - should I edit the CVS to delete before importing or do it in 1 Password? thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Is it best to delete dup pW from Chrome CVS first or 1Password?

Comments

• Hey @grace12220

We will be happy to help you with this. If you have not already, to avoid sharing private information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• grace12220
    grace12220
    Community Member

Hi - not sure what you mean about sharing private info - but I have the answer & will work on the CSV file before uploading. I did cancel my account (just one day old) I'm finding it very confusing, but I'll work on the file first and open a new account when it's cleaned up Thanks very much!

• @grace12220

We have folks who are willing to help answer your questions and get you going. Please email us using support+forum@1password.com of you have not done so. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question.

not sure what you mean about sharing private info

This is a public discussion forum. When discussing potentially sensitive details we ask that you email us. That's so you details are not shared with the public. My colleagues on the email team are ready to help. Email any time.

This discussion has been closed.