TestFlight for 1Password Expiring soon

Options
D4RKL0RD198
D4RKL0RD198
Community Member

Hi I've noticed that the 1Password 8 & 7 Betas are expiring pretty soon, is there going to be an update pushed so they don't expire?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• @D4RKL0RD198

We've mentioned this to the team. Thank you for the reminder.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @ag_tommy !

Actually, there are 20 days left for 1Password 8. What could happen if days expire? Will I not be able to use the beta build then and have to switch to the App Store version? 🤔

• @DenalB

In such a situation you would need to download the App Store version. But let's not think that way. I'm on the beta too.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, @ag_tommy !

I'm on the beta too.

Good to know. 👍

• @DenalB,

Will I not be able to use the beta build then and have to switch to the App Store version?

I believe that answer to be yes.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, @rudy !

But I think, as long as @ag_tommy is also using the beta builds, this will not happen. 😉

• Kakkoister2
    Kakkoister2
    Community Member
    Options

@DenalB This happened for me on another app beta build through Testflight, not related to 1Password. When the other app expired, I had to use the app store version until a new build was released.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

@Kakkoister2
    Good to know. Thanks for the information. 👍

• viswiz
    viswiz
    Community Member
    Options

My hope was that they would at least offer a hotfix for the non working tabbar on iPhones.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Just be patient. I think devs are working to get this fixed. In the meantime you could switch the language of your app into English, as I did and it works. 😉

• Hopefully soon. I know there has been work done (and continues to be done) in various areas. English is the current workaround. Apologies for the need to use it in the interim.

• Kakkoister2
    Kakkoister2
    Community Member
    Options

@DenalB Anytime, happy to help, and @viswiz as @ag_tommy explains, I see why I haven't run into this bug on the Testflight beta, updates for builds hopefully should be faster also, I know the team said in a recent blog post, their working as fast as they can on getting the most voted on features into iOS.

This discussion has been closed.