Prioritize favorites in Android auto fill suggestions?

Options
snarfed
snarfed
Community Member

Hi all! One of my favorite features of the 1Password browser extensions is that they put favorited logins first in the list. Sadly, the Android auto-fill suggestions don't do that, nor do they render a star or other icon indicating favorites. That makes it less convenient to log into sites where I have multiple accounts.

Any chance of adding this on Android? Thanks in advance!

1Password Version: 8.9.3
Extension Version: -
OS Version: Android 13
Browser:_ Firefox, Chrome

Comments

• Hi @snarfed ,

We currently have an open feature request for this on our end. While we cannot guarantee if/when this functionality will be available in the 1Password 8 for Android app, I've added your interest in this to the feature request.

I hope this helps. 😀

-- Brendan

ref: IDEA-I-1126

• snarfed
    snarfed
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @BrendanR1P!

• On behalf of Brendan you are very welcome!

• Netpog
    Netpog
    Community Member
    Options

Just chiming in to request this feature (suggesting favorites first). It's very useful, and my desktop usage has come to depend on it.

For example, I have over a dozen Google logins. On desktop, the 2 or 3 that I regularly use are suggested first. On Android, I must swipe and swipe to find whatever I'm looking for.

This is a fundamental inconsistency between 1Password on desktop versus Android. I suggest that having avoidable inconsistencies of behavior/features cross-platform is not good practice. It's at best annoying, and is often confusing or frustrating.

• You raise a great point @Netpog, thanks for weighing in on this and sharing the example. I've included your feedback in the request.

This discussion has been closed.