How to adjust the size of the 1Password Window?

Options
BradBB
BradBB
Community Member

Recently while editing an entry in 1Password, my application window suddenly jumped to full-screen size and I cannot find how to return it to its previous (less than full-screen) size. 1Password is now only allowing me to either minimize (--) or close (X) the window. It will not allow me to adjust or reduce the size of the 1Password window to anything less than a full screen. I don't know if I hit a key combination accidentally that triggered this, or whatever else may have caused this to occur, but I don't like it and I would like to return to a less than the full-screen window. Help!

1Password Version: 8.9.12
Extension Version: 2.5.1
OS Version: Win10
Browser:_ MS Edge
Referrer: forum-search:window size

Comments

• Hello @BradBB,

Thanks for your message. It sounds like you may have pressed F11. Could you let us know if toggling F11 (full screen) again helps to restore that functionality in 1Password 8 for Windows?

Let us know if you have any other troubles. Looking forward to your reply.

• BradBB
    BradBB
    Community Member
    edited January 2023
    Options

Sorry I have been slow to respond. Thank you, @ag_mike_d !
    I do not recall pressing F11, but nonetheless, your solution worked. It "unlocked" the window from my second screen and allowed me to move it back over to my primary screen where I could resize it to close to what I originally had and then was able to move it back. Thank you!

• Hi @BradBB! On behalf of my colleague Mike, you're very welcome, and thanks for letting us know that F11 worked for you! F11 is a common key used to put applications into full-screen mode on Windows devices. For instance, you'll notice the same behaviour if you pressed F11 in your web browser.

If you have any further questions or concerns, let us know! 😄

This discussion has been closed.