• gdruce
    gdruce
    Community Member
    edited January 2023

[deleted]

• MakoRantz
    MakoRantz
    Community Member

This absolutely should be a feature in the app and I'm amazed it isn't as it should be quite simple to implement. Perhaps better still maybe shifting the card to the Apple Wallet making sure 1Password isn't open on the phone maybe to be able to scan it ? This has been on the feature request since 2016 so I would have thought it should be getting up there by now?? Otherwise what is the point in putting members/rewards cards in 1Password when there are other app like StorCard which is free?

• @frog0plu0flah, @gdruce, and @MakoRantz

Thank you for the feedback, I've passed it along to the product team. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-30428333
    ref: PB-30427045
    ref: PB-30428314

• valencypullover
    valencypullover
    Community Member
    edited January 2023

I need to keep the app Storecard installed on my cellphone because 1password cannot generate my barcodes for loyalty cards. Please add this feature to the product.
    (+1 vote from my wife)

PS: We use Android

• Dave_1P
    edited February 2023

@valencypullover

Thank you for adding your voice. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-30755989

• Kormyr
    Kormyr
    Community Member

Thank you for adding all these voices, you can add my Family too.
    It has been 9 years of adding voices, will there be a chance to see this feature one day?

From your blog (https://blog.1password.com/storing-1password/):
    "We all like saving money, but no one wants to carry around a wallet or keyring bursting with various store loyalty cards. Keep track of the various rewards programs you’ve signed up for and make saving money stress-free."

Well, we still have to carry around "a wallet or keyring bursting with various store loyalty cards" until this "display barcode" feature is implemented...

• @Kormyr

Thank you for your feedback. I've forwarded your request to our product team. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-31684006

• nNfEfRtqUHrmDWYdocjh
    nNfEfRtqUHrmDWYdocjh
    Community Member

+1 from me. I would also special such a feature. Especially with the possibility to have these barcodes on the Apple Watch ⌚️.

• @nNfEfRtqUHrmDWYdocjh

Thank you for adding your voice. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-32141411

• rookiessmelts0n
    rookiessmelts0n
    Community Member

Same here. My wife and I use Stocard which is literally just barcodes + apple wallet integration + ability to save pictures of the cards themselves. Trouble is, it's frustrating to try and remember "this type of card is stored in 1P", "this other type of card is stored in Stocard" and this third type of card is in Apple Wallet.

With 1Password's Membership category, all we need is to be able to render the barcode. And ideally an ios widget for Today View that filters 1P items to just the Membership category.

1Password is already the vault for our "keys" and credit cards, and with the Membership category, could be the single app that is truly a replacement for our wallets.

• @rookiessmelts0n

I've passed along your request to our product team. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

-Dave

ref: 34604134

• kheyse
    kheyse
    Community Member

+1 from me. My partner and I use 1password for our shared wallet. Being able to store and share rewards cards with barcode or qr code would really help.

• @kheyse

Thank you for adding your request, I've passed it along. 🙂

-Dave

ref: 35383338

• kvozel
    kvozel
    Community Member

Add another vote!

• @kvozel

We don't have a voting system since such a system would give the wrong impression about how new features are decided and planned but I've let the product team know that you'd also like to see better support for membership and loyalty cards in 1Password. Thank you for the feedback. 🙂

-Dave

ref: 35571213

• kvozel
    kvozel
    Community Member

Dave...

Figuratively speaking of course. Just voicing another view of desiring this featured.

• @kvozel

Understood. Thank you again for adding your voice. 🙂

-Dave

• cyberhiker
    cyberhiker
    Community Member
    edited November 2023

This would be a great addition, especially if the barcode could be generated by 1Password and can be on the Apple Watch. Much like the way Stocard works. But without selling my information the way that Stocard does.

• @cyberhiker

Thank you for the suggestion, I've passed it along to the team.

-Dave

ref: PB-36918831