Support article does not match the interface

Options
MyIris
MyIris
Community Member

I'm in my 2 week trial and seeing how intuitive the UI and team management tools are between Bitwarden or 1Password. So today, I simply wanted to enforce 2FA. The settings place for that was not very obvious, so I am looking at this help article. Most things in this article do not match the interface at all. Is this a limitation in the trial? I can't create groups, manage permissions, and basically anything in that article. In my brother's paid account he has a "security" link on the right hand side, and that's where settings are. I don't have that. Basically, there's a bunch of stuff that isn't here, doesn't match, or is done differently. So.... how can I properly evaluate 1Password?

https://support.1password.com/custom-groups/#manage-group-access-to-vaults

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• ScottS1P
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello @MyIris,

Thanks for asking about managing two-factor authentication in 1Password Business. This feature is exclusive to 1Password business, so if you aren't seeing it, you may be signed in with a different type of account.

In order to be more helpful, we may need to access and discuss any account you may have. Our community forum is a public space and not safe to have such discussions, so I've sent you an email where we can continue the conversation. Please be on the lookout for a message with the subject line "1Password support follow up" and reply there.

Cheers,

ref: Zendesk-101531

This discussion has been closed.