To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Offer 50% 3 Years don't work

13»

Comments

• @DerringDo

Thank you for posting the Support ID. The ticket is with the right team and one of my colleagues will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 🙂

-Dave

ref: BQR-32465-415

• DerringDo
    DerringDo
    Community Member

Thanks. Looked it up and I bought 1P first in July 2009.

• lndrand
    lndrand
    Community Member

I am also struggling to get my 50% on the family plan. I've filed various tickets but have not gotten any response:
    JQF-59951-267
    QFX-62173-215

Can you please be sure that my ticket is with the right team?

• @lndrand

I can see your messages are with the correct department. I can also see they replied on Sunday and they'll continue the conversation with you as soon as they can. Thanks for bearing with us during this busy time.

• lndrand
    lndrand
    Community Member

@GreyM1P thanks so much for confirming. I'll look forward to the team's response!

• ag_tommy
    edited January 2023

Sounds good Indrand. We also look forward to assisting you.

• Ekvinder
    Ekvinder
    Community Member

Hi, i have submitted multiple tickets to the support team and only received a response back on one of them [#UKX-88758-827]. I responded inline to this ticket and have yet to receive a response. It has been over a week. I need to use the service so I have already paid for the families yearly subscription even though I was waiting on discount options from the team. For the other tickets I placed to support I never even received an email confirmation with a ticket number from 1PW, please advise.

• @Ekvinder

A colleague from the team has replied to your email about half an hour ago, so you should have that now.

• fer35
    fer35
    Community Member

I have the same problem, my 1Password Family is in trial mode and it's not applying the 50% off. The ticket is IST-88295-442 I responded 3 times to it and still no response.

• @fer35

I'm sorry for the delay. I've flagged your ticket to my colleagues and you'll receive a reply as soon as possible.

-Dave

ref: IST-88295-442

• MisterLuigi
    MisterLuigi
    Community Member

Not sure this is the correct place for this question. But, here goes. I have a standalone 1Password7 individual license purchased via the Mac App Store. On my Mac desktop app for 1Password 7 is the offer for 3 years of 1Password 8 at 50% off. I tried to activate that, but it only appears I can activate the promotion for an "Individual" subscription. But, what I want to do is activate the promotion for 3 years at 50% off for the "Family Plan." Can I do that? And if so, how do I do it?

• Hey @MisterLuigi

Our migration team would be happy to help you get set up and get the appropriate promotion applied. You can reach out to them directly via email at support+tradein@1password.com. To save re-typing your question, you're welcome to include a link to your forum comment in your email: https://1password.community/discussion/comment/679005/#Comment_679005

Ben

• PlanetOne
    PlanetOne
    Community Member

Hello

I own 1Password 7 Standalone. Purchased directly from the 1Password website.
    Now the advertisement "Save 50% for 3 years on 1Password 8" has been appearing for some time. I would like to take advantage of this offer and book the 1Password.eu Family package. However, when I click on the Upgrade Now button in 1Password, only a white window opens without any content.

I hope you can help me.

This discussion has been closed.