Changed MasterPassword; logged back in; Categories says Your Vault looks empty. Where's saved info?

Options
JHGlatt
JHGlatt
Community Member

Changed MasterPassword and changed 10 min auto lock out to 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, we logged back in. Pressed Categories which used to list our saved info, now it says "Your Vault looks empty." Where's saved info?

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iphone
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Changed MasterPassword; logged back in; Categories says Your Vault looks empty. Where's saved info?

Comments

• JHGlatt
    JHGlatt
    Community Member
    Options

correction to above: IPassword Version 7; iPhone 13; Chrome (most likely).

• Hello @JHGlatt! 👋

I'm sorry that you're having trouble seeing your items. Just to confirm: are you currently using 1Password 7 or 1Password 8? With the launch of 1Password 8 for iOS, 1Password 7 for iOS is no longer supported and will only receive important security updates. I strongly encourage you to update to the latest and greatest version as soon as you have the chance.

That being said, can you try the following:

1. Open and unlock 1Password 7 on your iPhone.
    2. Tap the Categories tab at the bottom of the app
    3. Tap on the vault icon in the top left corner of the app and then tap on All Vaults. Tap Close if All Vaults is already selected.
    4. Tap All Items

Do you see your items now? If that doesn't work or you're already using 1Password 8 then let me know.

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.