Sync keeps failing on Android

Options
finwe
finwe
Community Member

Last few days I keep getting notification "Sync failed" from 1Password on Android, when not using the app.

When I open and unlock the app, the sync comes through OK.

I am sending the diagnostic report to the android support address along with a link to this thread.

1Password Version: 7.9.4
Extension Version: n/a
OS Version: Android 13
Browser:_ n/a

Comments

• Thank you for leaving a post, @finwe!

From what you've described, it sounds like a syncing issue in 1Password 7 as a result of an intermittent connection to the internet. This type of connection issue can happen for a variety of reasons, such as poor signal or the modem/router dropping your connection. If that is the case, you can manually sync by going to 1Password 7 > Categories > ⋮ > Sync or swiping your finger down to refresh.

We will be able to confirm once we see the diagnostic report. If you've already sent the diagnostic report, we can continue our conversation via email!

• finwe
    finwe
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Audrey, I have already sent the diagnostic report last thursday, the replies are marked #PDY-48932-951. The report really shows failure to connect, but this happened many times over a week while having no other connection issues that I know of.

Anyway, it has'nt happened since I reported it, so at least there's that.

• Hey @finwe, looks like everything was resolved over email! Feel free to reach back out to us here or via email if you have any other questions.

This discussion has been closed.