How do I delete an empty vault in 1Password 8 iOS app for iPhone?

kurious
kurious
Community Member

I emptied the entries from a secondary vault. How do I delete an empty vault in 1Password 8 iOS app for iPhone?

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 16.2
Browser:_ N/A

Comments

• Hi @kurious

As it stands, vault management (such as renaming or deleting vaults) can be done from 1Password on your computer, or on 1Password.com. We're aiming to bring this functionality to the mobile apps as well.

Create and share vaults # Edit a vault

Hope that helps, but let me know if you have any questions. :)

— Grey

• kurious
    kurious
    Community Member

Hi, Grey.

Thank you. I'm glad I still have my desktop. 😂

• @kurious

You're welcome. It is possible to do this through 1Password.com on your iPhone, but admittedly it can be a bit small to navigate. As I say though, it's on the roadmap for the mobile apps to be able to manage vaults in the same way as the desktop, so it won't be something to contend with forever. :)

• kurious
    kurious
    Community Member

I really need my desktop anyway so I may as well travel all the way through the rooms to get to it. LOL!

• Haha. You sound just like me. 🙂

• kurious
    kurious
    Community Member

LOL! Must be. It's a long way to travel from one side of the apartment to the other. 😂.

• Hopefully in the future our devices can hover over to us from across the room. 😄

-Dave

• kurious
    kurious
    Community Member

@Dave_1P 🤣🤣🤣. We can dream!

• kurious
    kurious
    Community Member

@Dave_1P sometime over the weekend I took a trip over to the desktop and fixed it. I think my desktop is getting lonely. 🤣

• 😁

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.