To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How can I get technical support to respond?

Options
ChrisS11
ChrisS11
Community Member

I contacted technical support a week ago about being locked out of my account. They initially responded, but when I followed up (several times) to say that the proposed solution didn't work, I never received another response.

How can I get technical support to respond?

Thx.

1Password Version: 8.9.13
Extension Version: 2.5.2
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser:_ Chrome
Referrer: forum-search:Can't get tech support to respond

Comments

• Hi @ChrisS11

I can see our team have tried a few times to reply to you but it looks like you might not be getting our replies. Can you check your spam or junk folder and let me know if you see anything there? Our replies will have come from support@1password.com.

— Grey

• ChrisS11
    ChrisS11
    Community Member
    edited January 2023
    Options

Thanks for responding, Grey (@GreyM1P). There was nothing in my spam or junk folder but I finally received a response on 1/24. They have addressed my problem.

Cheers,
    Chris

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update @ChrisS11. It looks like we've emailed 4 replies, in addition to an automated message. If you're unable to locate those other replies from us it may be worth investigating where they ended up. In any event, it looks like we're in touch now. 🙂

Ben

ref: ERI-27298-362

This discussion has been closed.