To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Do not receive auto-reply email

Options
chenyh64
chenyh64
Community Member

I received no reply or auto-reply email w/the ticket # after sending emails to support@1password.com.

I sent an email about "Inquiry about Promotions for 1Password Family Plan" to support+reddit@1password.com ten days ago. A customer support named Zoe replied and asked me to provide the invoice of my current password manager. After I offered my invoice, I did not hear back.

I kept sending emails to support@1password.com and replying to the original email thread for the past few days but got no response, even not the auto-reply email.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @chenyh64

You'll only receive an auto-reply to your first email to us. All your messages after that are handled by us humans. :)

I can see you've sent us several messages lately. This can sometimes have the effect of pushing you to the back of the queue, because the team work from oldest to newest.

I've asked the team to follow up with you as soon as they can. Thanks for your patience.

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.