Anyone have an email address for 1Password sales department?

cmcdonald42
cmcdonald42
Community Member

Does anyone have an email address for the sales department at 1Password? I can find one for support, but not sales. I’m migrating from Last Pass and my 14-day trial will end soon. There’s a banner shown at the top of this page: https://1password.com, saying, “we’ll credit you for any time on your remaining bill.” I’ve got a few months left on my Last Pass subscription, but I want to leave now, rather than later, and I don’t want to leave this possible discount offer on the table.

Thanks!

Comments

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    edited January 2023

@cmcdonald42

In that banner, the Let's talk button takes you to a page that lists support@1password.com and provides an I'm ready to switch button.

I think 1Password also has a 50% off 3 years discount as well (but offers cannot be combined).

• cmcdonald42
    cmcdonald42
    Community Member

Thanks MRC,

I had seen that, but clicking on the "I'm ready to switch" button leads to a broken link saying "Something went wrong". I've tried it multiple times on different days, and it's always the same. They need to fix it.

• MikeT
    edited February 2023

Hi @cmcdonald42,

Thanks for letting us know. Are you by any chance using NextDNS service or any adblocking extension? The link goes to 1Password.drift.click, which may be blocked by an adblocker.

I've informed our web team to look into it.

Were you able to get in touch with our support team with that email address? It is the same for everyone for the same discount.

• cmcdonald42
    cmcdonald42
    Community Member

Hello,

Thank you for the follow-up.

Well, I just discovered that the problem was caused by running uBlock Origin. I didn't think to turn it off. I wondered if it was my VPN, and did try turning that one off, but totally spaced on the adblocker. It doesn't matter now though, because the sales department contacted me gave the 50% discount.

It might be a good idea to put a message on that "Something went wrong" page asking if one is running an adblocker though, just in case someone else spaces out on it like I did. It just seemed like a broken link, and remember wondering if perhaps they were no longer offering the discount and just hadn't updated everything on the site yet.

Thanks again for the help.

• Hi @cmcdonald42,

Thanks for this additional feedback and on behalf of Mike, I'm happy to hear he was able to help and you've discovered the issue was with uBlock Origin.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

This discussion has been closed.