Feedback For 1Password TestFlight Beta (8.10.0 81000024): Layout Of Edit, Share, And Options Buttons

nimvio
nimvio
Community Member

Hello, I'm loving the updates that are coming with 1Password for iOS 8.10.0 81000024, on BETA channel, and am excited for the additional big updates that are coming soon. I noticed the layout of the buttons at the top of the screen when viewing an item are a bit cramped, and it seems like they could be adjusted without cutting into other things. I've included a screenshot where I've circled what I'm referring to. Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/iYXBCGK

Thanks!

1Password Version: 1Password for iOS 8.10.0 81000024, on BETA channel
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: iOS 16.3.x
Browser:_ N/A

Comments

• Thanks @nimvio

I've shared your comments we the team. We're happy you like the changes and improvements.

• @nimvio What device are you using? The icons appear normal for me. Are you using other accessibility features such as larger sizing?

• nimvio
    nimvio
    Community Member

@ag_tommy, you were right to mention accessibility features, and I figured it out... having "Button Shapes" ON causes the icons to be cramped. (It also causes other UI elements to be cramped as well, such as the username & password fields, if that's worth mentioning.)

• Thanks nimvo

I'll need to look as that one more. I can't recall having used it. Appreciate the tip.

This discussion has been closed.