kinteractivelearning.com doesn't auto-fill

jawful
jawful
Community Member
edited February 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

I've recently upgraded to 1Password 8 and for some reason, it doesn't auto-fill this website. I've looked into their code and they don't have a form tag, but 1Password is able to recognize and attempt to fill the fields. Any idea why it wouldn't be working? Clicking has no response. The same problem is across Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, at least on macOS. The website is https://kinteractivelearning.com/.

I'm sure it's problematic site design on their end, but perhaps it will help as I saw a similar issue posted about another site and could be related.

1Password Version: 8.9.15
Extension Version: 2.5.1
OS Version: MacOS 12.6.3
Browser:_ Firefox, Chrome, Safari

Comments

• david.m_1P
    edited February 2023

Hi @jawful ,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I was able to test things out on kinteractivelearning.com and replicate the behaviour you're experiencing. I've reported this issue to our development team to look further into to see if the filling behaviour on this site can be improved.

In the meantime, you should be able to click the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar and with the corresponding item selected, then click the "Autofill" button to successfully fill your credentials. This worked for me, so let us know how it goes for you.

I look forward to hearing from you!

ref: dev/core/core#19794

This discussion has been closed.