Issues with Chrome Browser extension

Options

Hi, so I've noticed lately that the Chrome browser extension has some bugs (at least for me it does). There are mainly two problems. One, when I go to unlock the extension it is not giving me the option of doing it with my fingerprint, although it does do it with the application. Two, the extension locks up, even if it's been unlocked and the Chrome browser has not been closed (I realize that when I close the browser the extension locks up again).
Anyone else having these issues? If not how can I fix them?
Thanks.

1Password Version: 8.9.14
Extension Version: 2.60
OS Version: 13.1
Browser:_ 109.0.5414.119

Comments

• Hi @SoCalSurf ,

Thanks for reaching out.

Are you using 1Password for Mac version 8.9.14? If so, it sounds like you may be experiencing a known issue that recently came up which affects the 1Password extension's ability to communicate and share lock state with the 1Password for Mac app on supported browsers other than Safari. A fix is now available in version 8.9.15 of the 1Password app, so I would recommend updating once you have a moment.

Let us know if this helps return things to the normal behaviour you experienced before when unlocking 1Password. I look forward to hearing from you!

• SoCalSurf
    SoCalSurf
    Community Member
    Options

Yup, that solved it. Thanks!

• @SoCalSurf,

On behalf of David, you are most welcome.

Sorry for the disruption!

This discussion has been closed.