Order of autofill suggestions

Is there a way (even a workaround or "trick") to get 1PW in the browser to order autofill password suggestions a particular way? There's a site I log into often that has two matching logins (for two different people), and the login that I want 99% of the time is always listed second. Is it possible to get it always show up first so that I just have to arrow down once and then hit enter?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hey @EnerJi, I would recommend marking the login that you frequently use as a Favorite. A login that has been marked as a Favorite will always be suggested before other logins.

Learn more about how to organize with Favorites: https://support.1password.com/favorites-tags/

• EnerJi
    EnerJi
    Community Member

Thanks @Joy_1P, that does the trick. I don't love adding this login to my favorites as the list is getting a bit long and cluttered, but it's fine for now.

In case I run into this on more sites in the future, do you have any idea what the logic is that determines which login is shown first in the browser? Maybe it's alphabetical, or based on creation date?

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

@EnerJi the logins are suggested in alphabetical order. If you decide to no longer use the Favorites tag to organize your logins, it is possible to rename the logins so that one appears before the other like this:

• A - domain.com login
    • B - domain.com login

I personally think the Favorites tag is a better option. However, I can see why it would not be ideal if your Favorites list is getting bigger and bigger. I would also recommend organizing with Tags and even Collections if they are applicable to what you are trying to do.

Info about Tags can be found at the link I shared previously. For more about Collections, please see here: https://support.1password.com/collections/

Let us know if you have any other questions!

• EnerJi
    EnerJi
    Community Member

Thanks @Joy_1P , that's helpful. Appreciate it! Cheers.

This discussion has been closed.