To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Need Support Follow-up

Options
Ziggy999
Ziggy999
Community Member
edited February 2023 in Memberships

Hello,

Last week I signed up to 1Pasword and ran into an issue importing my passwords. So I sent an email last Friday to support for advice and received a response with clear step-by-step instructions which ended with "let me know how it went, or if you have any problems". Well after following the 1st half of the instructions I did indeed have an issue and questions... I sent my concerns/issues last Friday and have yet to receive a response!

Can a team member please help me?

Ziggy999

1Password Version: Latest
Extension Version: None
OS Version: Win 10
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited February 2023
    Options

@Ziggy999

Do you happen to have a support id? Can you share that with me? I can see what's happening with your request. If you've replied to that original email exchange please let us reply to you before sending additional messages.

• Ziggy999
    Ziggy999
    Community Member
    Options

Hi AG, thanks for responding. As it turns out I finally received a response to my support ticket approx 30 minutes after I posted here. I followed the instructions and while I have yet to go through the results, all appears kosher on the surface. So I'm good for now.

Again, thanks for your quick response!

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update. 😃

Ben

This discussion has been closed.