Add navigation pane buttons that jump to the usage-frequency lists of items (f.e jump to Never Used)

bum8hj123
bum8hj123
Community Member
edited February 2023 in Windows

It would be helpful to have buttons to quickly navigate to the top of each of these "categories":

• often
  • sometimes
  • infrequently
  • never used

I know they are not categories, but rather a way to sort things. However, it takes a while for me to find the item I want (without searching) when scrolling through so many items.

For example:
It would save me a lot of time if I could click on a button called 'Never Used' which sends me to the top of the list of never used items. Instead of scrolling to it.

Ideally, these buttons could be on the left navigation pane, as children-buttons under the All Items button.

1Password Version: 8.9.14
Extension Version: 2.6.0
OS Version: Windows
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Hello @bum8hj123,

Thanks for your message and feature request. Currently functionality exists to sort your items by Frequently or Recently used. See below example:

With regard to 1Password on mobile devices, the Home screen does include some of these options:

I've passed you thoughts along to the Product team regarding some additional sorting options such as Infrequently and Never used. We appreciate this feedback. 👍

Do let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. We'll be happy to help!

ref: 30751520

• Tertius3
    Tertius3
    Community Member

Is it possible to get the counter how often one "used" an item (I guess "used" means I copied or dragged or autofilled some field)?

Also, it would be nice to get the date when exactly we last used an item. There is still space at the bottom of each item, where we currently see when the item was created and changed. The information is available I guess, since it is used as sorting criteria.

• Hello @Tertius3,

Thanks for jumping in here on this discussion. I understand you'd like to see a counter that displays how many times an item accessed (used, copied, etc.). We appreciate the suggest about where this could be implemented.

Would mind providing some other details about your use case and what problem having this type of information would solve? I'd be happy pass those details along to the Product team for consideration.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

• Tertius3
    Tertius3
    Community Member

@ag_mike_d It happens I create a login somewhere and never use it again. Having use count and last usage date helps housekeeping and cleanup. It's important to detect and destroy unused accounts. Most private users will just abandon unused accounts, but I would like to be able to detect these, and if identified I'd like to check if that account is still active on the website, optionally log in for the last time and delete that account or remove any private data I might have entered at account creation if account deletion is not possible.

• Thanks for the reply, @Tertius3! I've passed this request along to the team with details provided.

We appreciate the feedback!

ref: 30840429

This discussion has been closed.