Change email address

george007
george007
Community Member

How do you change the email address associated with your account in iOS either iPhone or iPad?

Comments

• @george007

Are you a 1Password.com user? Are you asking about changing an account email for your 1Password.com account? If so, you would change the email on 1Password.com. Change your profile information and language on 1Password.com

Are you asking about something else as in a change to a login?

• george007
    george007
    Community Member

Thanks Tommy and yes to all above. Yes I would also like to change my login to my new email address same instructions in the link you gave me?

• For a login to use 1Password.com and the app? Yes, the link above would be the correct path.

If you're looking for something site specific e.g. Netflix, then you would need to change email on the specific site thought its change procedure.

• george007
    george007
    Community Member

Thank you, yes to use on 1Password.com plus all of the apps basically all my devices, Mac, iPad, iPhone, etc.

• george007
    george007
    Community Member

Thanks Tommy,

I am new to the community so I am very sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot. Not sure if I start a new thread or how I determine where my post should go? Anyways here's my question:

I have a problem where I cannot open the 1Password Safari extension on my Mac. I can use it in the browser fields but can not open the icon on the tool bar as I could before. I really need this is I use it constantly. Why is it that we're always having these problems with the program? I will attach a couple of screenshots.

I have tried closing 1Password and closing safari and reopening but this does not help.

• Hey George,

I've replied to the email you submitted. Please follow up with me there since we have a direct line of communication open. As always George007 it's a pleasure to talk with you. I'm glad you made it to our community. You're a welcome addition.

• george007
    george007
    Community Member

Thanks Tommy I’ve sent you a new email concerning my problem with the Safari extension on the Mac. I think you may find this interesting.

• Hey George007

I'll follow up soon.

This discussion has been closed.