Unable to delete notification

Options
dave5041
dave5041
Community Member

Since the agile it’s compromised notification I have changed my password multiple times and cannot delete the message and flag.

Comments

• Hi there @dave5041

Can you tell me a bit more about what's going on here? Are you referring to a Watchtower banner on one of your items in 1Password? Or is something else going on? I look forward to hearing from you so that I can help. :)

— Grey

• dave5041
    dave5041
    Community Member
    Options

Arrrgh! I clicked reply, wrote a thorough description, and then came to the login button. I logged in and my reply was gone. I’ll get back to it later.

• dave5041
    dave5041
    Community Member
    Options

OK, but why have a “reply” without the login button ahead of the reply!

The two notifications are at the top of the category list when I open 1P (still using 7) and both are discussions.agilebits dated 2019. I’ve changed my password several times over the years and probably tried to eliminate the notifications. I changed my password today, went to “edit”, scrolled to “delete” and clicked. Nothing happened. I’ve opened and closed 1P and rebooted my phone while make delete attempts with nothing changing. It isn’t a big deal, but I’m tired of looking at it.

• @dave5041

It sounds like this might be easier to troubleshoot if we can see some screenshots of what you're seeing. Don't post those here, but send us an email instead at support+forum@1password.com and you'll receive an auto-reply from 🤖 BitBot. It will contain a conversation number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123] – post that here and I'll be able to make sure your message goes to the right team. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

• dave5041
    dave5041
    Community Member
    Options

The notifications are suddenly gone this morning after trying intermittently for years to delete them. I guess it was magic.

• I'm happy to hear that things are looking up. I can't say why directly, but if you should need is in the future we'll be here for you.

This discussion has been closed.