redis container failed to connect - SCIM bridge deployment in Docker Swarm

Options
ivanchan
ivanchan
Community Member

Hi Folks

We encountered some technical issues in our SCIM bridge deployment with Docker Swarm.

Basically, we used the guide from 1Password github to set up our SCIM bridge and it seems like the redis container cannot start properly. The provided script just keeps trying to start that container but keeps failing. The IP address in bold is not the private IP of the Docker Swarm manager node or worker nodes though. Could this be the issue? If so, how can we resolve this?

failed to set up redis for SCIM bridge error="Network: (failed to NewRedisConnPool), cannot initialize connection: cannot connect to redis: dial tcp 10.0.1.5:6379: i/o timeout" application=op-scim build=207031 function=GetCache version=2.7.3

The docker swarm has 1 manager node and 2 worker nodes. The worker nodes have already joined the manager node. They are basically 3 Ubuntu EC2 instances. I've also added an inbound rule for 6379/tcp in their security group but it doesn't work.

Thanks in advance!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @ivanchan:

Thanks for reaching out about this! We'd likely need to take a closer look at your specific setup to determine what could be causing this issue. Have you emailed us directly at support@1password.com about this already? If you haven't, can you please email us and include your forum username ivanchan and mention you're having trouble with deploying 1Password SCIM Bridge? Thanks!

Jack

• ivanchan
    ivanchan
    Community Member
    Options

Sure. Thanks Jack. I just submitted a ticket.

• Great, thanks @ivanchan! We'll be in touch.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.