OpinionatedChas
Community Member

App sometimes crashes immediately after opening. v8.9.7

Comments

• J_M
    J_M
    Community Member
    Options

I just installed on iPad (iOS 16.3) and getting the same issue.

• @j_m and @OpinionatedChas

Did you visit the Watchtower section? If so, this is a known issue we're working to resolve. A reinstallation will sort things. Please do not use the Watchtower section until the next update. That should keep the crash from happening again. The crash is specific to the iPad.

• OpinionatedChas
    OpinionatedChas
    Community Member
    Options

This happens on my iPhone 14, not iPad.

• ag_tommy
    edited February 2023
    Options

@OpinionatedChas

I'm not aware of any outstanding crashers on the Phone. Can you to create a diagnostics report from your device and send it over? If you're looking to reinstall please take the report prior to the crash. Thank you. If a reinstall does clear the problem please also include that in your submission.

• Be 100% certain all of your data is available on https://my.1password.com and ensure you have a copy of your 🚒 Emergency Kit and you know your password before reinstalling.

1. Open 1Password.
      2. Tap your 1Password account icon from the 1Password home screen.
      3. Tap Settings.
      4. Tap Help.
      5. Click Send Diagnostics.

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

• Your forum username: OpinionatedChas
    • A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/137860/app-crashes

• Please do not post your diagnostic report to the forum. This is for your privacy and security.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• OpinionatedChas
    OpinionatedChas
    Community Member
    Options

Ok many thanks, will do.

• OpinionatedChas
    OpinionatedChas
    Community Member
    Options

It’s only been happening since upgrading to 16.3

• @OpinionatedChas

I was able to locate your report. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

ref: SQL-83995-777

• J_M
    J_M
    Community Member
    Options

That does it for me. Thank you.

• You're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.