To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Support has not responded to emails requesting help for 8 days now.

Options
jlimas123
jlimas123
Community Member
edited February 2023 in Memberships

I have been trying to get 1password support to respond to my emails for help for some time now. I have tried finding a support number to call after almost a dozen emails asking for help over 10 days (roughly) with no luck. The reason I am seeing this is that it is supposed to be faster to do support digitally via email and not over the phone. Which, in my case, has not been the case. I initially sent an email asking for help on February 1, and received a reply on Feb 2 to which I replied that have not heard back since then. I have sent roughly 10 emails since then trying to get help and no response. I initially loved 1password but this support issue is causing me to rethink my purchase. I am locked out of my 1password account and cannot access it at all. Can someone please help me and reply to my emails asking for support?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:no reply frrom support for going on 7 days now

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited February 2023
    Options

@jlimas123

I've you've sent multiple followup messages without a reply from us please let us reply to you next. Thank you. I've also asked the team that is handling your issue to reply. Someone should be in contact with you soon.

ref: PQV-23392-663

• Kakkoister2
    Kakkoister2
    Community Member
    Options

Also kindly remember, only send one email, then wait for a reply, as if you send multiple emails, it pushes toy further back into the que.

• Since the original poster is now in conversation with the team over email, I'm closing this thread to prevent having the same conversation in two different places. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.