To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Poor Customer Support

Options
3dogdad
3dogdad
Community Member
edited February 2023 in Memberships

Not sure what the issue is, but customer support was engaged and helping me with a frozen account, then fell off the face of the earth with no more email updates. Gotta say this is horrible customer service. I just need info on how to get my mac client unfrozen. The web site says my account is in good standing so not sure what the issue is. Just need it fixed.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Ventura 13.1
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:poor support

Comments

• Hello @3dogdoc! 👋

I'm sorry for the delay. I see that my colleague replied to you eight hours ago and that we're currently waiting for your reply. If you don't see the email then please check your spam/junk folder.

-Dave

ref: LHL-74764-916

• 3dogdad
    3dogdad
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you but the instructions provided were incorrect and did not help. Sorry to be so critical, but the support is not good.

• @3dogdad

I'm sorry that the instructions missed the mark. I've asked one of my colleagues to send you another email, you should see it in your inbox now. Please continue the conversation there. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.