How to know which vault was deleted?

Options
hsafer
hsafer
Community Member
edited February 2023 in iOS

Hi, I mostly use 1P on my Mac (version 8.9.15) and iPhone (version 8.9.7). I have version 7.10.2 on my iPad. I don't use 1P on the iPad very often, but I did use it today. Now I see a message on the iPad lock screen saying that a vault was deleted. I did not delete any vaults in the past few weeks. Could this refer to an old deletion that the iPad just found out about today, since I haven't opened 1P on the iPad for a while? How can I find out which vault the message refers to?

1Password Version: 7.10.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iPadOS 16.2
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Which vault was deleted?

Comments

• Hello @hsafer! πŸ‘‹

Could you tell me if you're still able to see all of your vaults and data when you log in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app)?

Do you also have a screenshot of the notification that you can share? πŸ™‚

-Dave

• hsafer
    hsafer
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Dave_1P !
    It seems to me that I see all my vaults on the website and on all three devices (Mac, iPhone, and iPad). I don't have a screenshot of the notification.
    I was worried that the "deleted vault" message referred to some vault that I'm not remembering. I'm guessing that it doesn't, and that it refers to an older deletion that occurred since I last used 1P on the iPad. I hoped that there might be some way in 1P on the iPad to see what it was referring to.
    Thanks.

• @hsafer

Thank you for the reply. If you're willing to send one in then a diagnostics report may be able to reveal more information about the notification that you saw:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• hsafer
    hsafer
    Community Member
    Options

Support ID: [#IFA-81476-793]
    @Dave_1P

• @hsafer

Thank you for posting the Support ID! One of my colleagues will take a look and reply as soon as possible. Since we have a communications channel open via email I'm closing this thread. πŸ™‚

-Dave

ref: IFA-81476-793

This discussion has been closed.