Bug Report: Long Secure Notes can't be viewed properly on iOS

YellowVista
YellowVista
Community Member

In the latest version of 1Password (v8.10.0) for iOS (running on iOS 16.3.1), if a Secure Note is very long (i.e., longer than would fit on the screen without scrolling), it is impossible to scroll to the top or bottom of the Secure Note or to scroll past the note field to see tags or other fields in the Secure Note item. (Tested on iPhone SE 2022.)

1Password Version: 8.10.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 16.3.1`
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• YellowVista
    YellowVista
    Community Member

I discovered what I believe to be a related bug. If an item has more tags than fit on one horizontal row (whether the first row is one long tag or multiple short tags), I cannot scroll down to click the Add Tag button.

I had to use my “backup” copy of 1Password 7 to edit the tags on some items. Also, in going back to 1P 7, I was reminded how much better I like the Add Tag interface in 1P 7.

• ag_tommy
    edited February 2023

@YellowVista @bugwhat

Thank you. I've been able to reproduce your results with the inability access tags on longer notes. I'll get a bug report filed for the team. Apologies for the trouble.

ref: dev/core/core#20070

• @bugwhat

For clarification I was able to reproduce the tag bug. If I'm not mistaken you've also talked with a colleague via email. Is that the same issue? If so I can consolidate things. If it's different that's ok too. Just trying to streamline the process.

• fwiw I think they are related so I'll just make a connection. :)

• Thanks for that follow up.

• YellowVista
    YellowVista
    Community Member

@ag_tommy Thanks! And just to be clear: (1) I can't scroll to view the Add Tags button on ANY item if the tags take up more than one horizontal row, and (2) for long Secure Notes, I can't (a) scroll down to see/edit the bottom of the Note field, or (b) scroll up to the top to see/edit the top of the Note field, or (c) scroll down past the Note field to see any other fields or tags at all, or (d) scroll up past the Note field to see/edit the title.

• @YellowVista

Thanks for that follow up. Gotcha. Same experience here. Sorry for the trouble.

• YellowVista
    YellowVista
    Community Member

Thanks for passing it along to be fixed! 😀

• You're welcome!

This discussion has been closed.