Reconnecting

Options
wdl0355
wdl0355
Community Member

I Just changed my email address in 1Password. After doing that, I noticed that not all my login items are showing on my iPhone. They are showing up on my iMac. There is a red cloud with a line through it in the upper right corner of my iPhone screen. When I click it, a window appears saying Reconnecting. But it fails to connect. The red cloud still appears, and some of my login in items are still now showing.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @wdl0355! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that 1Password on your iPhone is having trouble connecting to your account. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iPhone:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• wdl0355
    wdl0355
    Community Member
    Options

I sent the diagnostics file as you suggested. I thought the problem was fixed when I discovered that the sort order of my log is had changed. When I resorted, ask the items were there. However, I’ll still seeing the red cloud icon in the upper right corner of me screen, and I matter Hour many times I got the Reconnect button, it still fails to connect.

• @wdl0355

I'm not seeing an email with a diagnostics report from the email address associated with your forum account. When you sent in the diagnostics report did you receive a automatic response with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]? If you did then post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.