Can I have an upgrade, pretty please...?

warreno
warreno
Community Member

Hi there -I've sent 3 emails to the GiveMe1Password4Please@agilebits.com address since mid December, requesting a free upgrade as I bought it late November. Apart from stock responses, I've not heard anything...

Any chance ;-)

Warren

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2013

Welcome to the forums, Warren! Thanks for taking the time to contact us again. I'm sorry for any confusion.

Greig replied to you Mon, 17 Dec 12 02:19am with your code (just a couple days after your initial email to us). You sent another email to us and Sara replied within 12 hours on Mon, 07 Jan 13 10:42pm. (Ticket ID: LIE-24341-935)

All of our emails are sent from support@ agilebits .com (without the spaces obviously), so you should be able to find them by searching for that email address across your entire email account. Please be sure to check your spam folder as well. Send me a private message on here if you are unable to locate the emails we have been sending to you by searching.

Cheers!

• warreno
    warreno
    Community Member
    edited January 2013

Hi Khad - thanks for the response. I've checked back, including Spam traps, and the only emails I can find from the address you've stated are two identical ones as follows:

"AgileBits Support
    <support@ agilebits .com>
    To:
    Date: 7 January 2013, 18:45
    Hello and thank you for taking the time to contact us.

My team is extremely busy right now. The new 1Password for iOS was recently released and we’re trying hard to keep up with all the excitement. This is an auto-response that we hope will help with answers to the most often asked questions.

We received many common questions about the new 1Password 4 for iOS release and collected their answers below:

Questions about migrating to 1Password 4?
    http://learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/iOS/transition.html

Already installed 1Password 4 and have a question or problem?
    http://learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/iOS/ios-faqs.html

Please let us know if these answers helped you.

If your question has not been answered, no worries, we will reply with help as soon as possible.

Cheers!

–Dave Teare
    AgileBits Founder"

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

I just sent you a private message on here. Please let me know if you didn't get it.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.