Feature Request-Catagories

Options
warren83
warren83
Community Member
edited February 2023 in Lounge

Ability to have more customization with creating categories by having the ability to add more.
Thanks
Warren

1Password Version: Latest, just subscribed to Families.
Extension Version: Website
OS Version: Windows
Browser:_ Edge

Comments

• Hello @warren83! 👋

Thank you for the suggestion! Can you tell me a little more about what kinds of categories you'd like to create so that I can pass that information along with your request to our product team? 🙂

-Dave

• warren83
    warren83
    Community Member
    Options

Hello
    Just more basic ones such as Home, Doctor, Finances. Now that I am looking at this further it looks like I could solve my issue by creating tags and doing the sorting that way.
    Thanks
    Warren

• @warren83

Using tags is a great idea. I myself use Secure Notes to keep track of things that don't neatly fit into one of the Categories available in 1Password. Secure Notes are very flexible and you can add custom fields and tags to organize the information that you add. Here's a blog post that explains some of the possibilities: Making the most of Secure Notes

That being said, I've passed along your request for custom categories to the product team. Thank you again for the feedback. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-31047186

• warren83
    warren83
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1p Thanks for the Secure notes option. I will definitely be using that also.
    Warren

• I'm happy to help. 😊

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.