I am unable to import my LastPass vault by any provided method. Error messages result.

Options
anotherlogin2manage
anotherlogin2manage
Community Member

I am trying to begin using my paid subscription, but am unable to import my LastPass vault. I have tried following the instructions for doing so on the app and received only error messages. If I try to let 1P retrieve the data, the error says I'm not connected to the Internet; if I try to import a CSV, its says my file is the wrong format -- I've even tried removing the header row (which isn't clear from the 1P instructions).

I have disabled two-factor authentication.

Thanks for any help.

1Password Version: 8.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac 12.5.1
Browser:_ Chrome
Referrer: forum-search:unable to import lastpass vault

Comments

• hollabit
    hollabit
    Community Member
    Options

I also ran into this problem recently when I was helping someone else get set up. The app said the file was the wrong format. I tried again a few times but in the end we had to log into the web app with our browser and that allowed us to import the CSV successfully. Hope this helps.

• @anotherlogin2manage

Please email us using support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question. My colleagues can help determine where things are going wrong and offer suggestions

Thanks @hollabit

This discussion has been closed.