in 1pw 7 I need to combine private vault with icloud primary vault

robpele
robpele
Community Member
edited February 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I switched from 1pw 6 to 7 one year ago. It was difficult, but I got it working-kind of. I now have a private vault under my named account, and a primary vault in icloud. And I have many many duplicate logins/items. I want to combine and merge these vaults and delete duplicates. I think I want the icloud primary vault, but ? I have 4 macs an I phone and a ipad, It is a single account- just me. I want it simple and secure. Please tell me how to proceed.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: mac os 12.6,
Browser:_ chrome

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited February 2023

@robpele

A Private vault indicates that you are using a membership. That Primary vault indicates that you also have an iCloud vault. I would recommend reaching out to my email colleagues and allow them to help you get the data sorted. support+forum@1password.com is the email address to use. I'd take this route due to the number of devices in use and the possibility of their being different data on different devices.

• BethHeffner
    BethHeffner
    Community Member

I have the same issue. But I can't get the master password for the icloud vault

• @BethHeffner

I'm sorry that you're having trouble migrating your standalone vault. I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our migration team can assist further. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.