two accounts same email having problem with master password

Options
BethHeffner
BethHeffner
Community Member
edited February 2023 in Mac

I have the following accounts under this email address:

1 family account which was created 2 years ago with 500+ items
1 individual account which was created 4 years ago with 300+ items. Secret Key beginning with **-*****.
The problem is both accounts have the same email address and so when I go to sign in with the beth Heffner account it takes me to the family account even with the secret key. In 1password the master password both accounts show the same master password. and because of the emails being the same I think that’s where the problem is. I can't get into the individual account

[edit: Removed the portion of the Secret Key. Please remember that this is a public forum. -Moderator]

Comments

• Hi @BethHeffner,

Thanks for these details. Since this support community is a public forum, I recommend contacting us via email so we can investigate further. You can send an email to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/138091/two-accounts-same-email-having-problem-with-master-password#latest
    • Your forum username: BethHeffner

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here. This will help us connect our conversations. Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you!

• BethHeffner
    BethHeffner
    Community Member
    Options

WVR-63125-524

• Thanks very much, @BethHeffner!

I can see you've already got a conversation going with my colleagues via email so I recommend continuing there. I'll close this thread to avoid any confusion. 🙂

ref: WVR-63125-524

This discussion has been closed.