I have a few questions about a new/second Teams or Business account

AtariBaby
AtariBaby
Community Member
edited February 2023 in Business and Teams

I have the original “Pro” account for myself, with the discount pricing.

I am going to set up either Teams or Business for a business I work with. I looked at videos and read FAQ’s but I still have questions.

Should I just add them as additional users to my Pro? Can I put those employees into my account without any noticeable difference from starting a separate account for them? Importantly, it needs to be no noticeable difference to them.

And can you review what I need, and if my account is appropriate, or do I really need a separate Teams or Business account for them? It would look something like this:

[Entire Company]
[Accountants]
[Executive]
[non-profit staff]

It’s a lot of departments but it’s a small group of about 15 people. They really just need shared website credentials, plus things like credit cards possibly, and shared notes.

Also, I know there are administrators and a super-administrator (me), but is there a billing administrator role? Someone who receives the billing?

Thanks for handling my complex question!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @AtariBaby,

Also, I know there are administrators and a super-administrator (me), but is there a billing administrator role? Someone who receives the billing?

With 1Password Business or 1Password Teams Pro, you can create custom groups to tackle specific tasks or provide utility to working groups. One such group could given the "Manage Billing" permission, which will allows all assigned users to manage your subscription and view/receive invoices.

Use custom groups in 1Password Business

As for your initial question, please contact our Business team via email at business@1password.com. They're in the best position to find a solution for your specific needs for the business you're working with, and make sure you're aware of all your options.

• AtariBaby
    AtariBaby
    Community Member

Okay great thanks for all that

• You're very welcome. Our team is here to help should anything else come up.

This discussion has been closed.