Using Safari on Mac. After apparent successful sign-in unable to retrieve data.

Using Safari on Mac. Sign-on to web site appears to be ok. I can browse and change personal data on the site but I am able to access or download data like tax documents from the web site. It is like the web site does not recognize my computer. Any help is really appreciated.

1Password Version: 1PW for Mac 8.9.15
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS Ventura 13.2
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:Using Safari on Mac. After apparent successful sign-in unable to retrieve data.

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hi @1NoahTN, it sounds like you are trying to download attachments from your logins in your account on our web portal at 1Password.com. Is that correct?

If so, the issue is not your computer. Our web portal was not built to handle attachments. If you view a login with an attachment from there, there would be an error message, like here: https://share.cleanshot.com/HZSvLKJC.

The hope is that we'll be able to add support for attachments in our web portal in the future. We don't have a time frame on when that will be, but it is indeed on our radar.

For now, I would recommend using the 1Password desktop app to view and download your attachments. The app is the best tool for that.

I hope this provides some clarity around the issue. If I missed anything, or if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.

This discussion has been closed.