To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

New account subscription on iPhone frozen

Options
JKNZ
JKNZ
Community Member
edited February 2023 in Memberships

I had a 1Password account tied to my email several years ago but had not been using it. Recently did a trial of 1Password 8 on my iPhone and at the end of the trial period accepted the invite for a subscription. I have been billed by Apple, but in the 1Password app, in the Account section, it is still showing the account as frozen. However, on my iPhone/iPad I can use 1Password to auto-fill web pages.

On my PC, using the extension in a browser, or when signed in to the 1Password site, it is reporting the account to be frozen and I cannot auto-fill.

It seems this issue has been experienced many times before, but despite logging a support call I have received little/no assistance in resolving it.

1Password Version: 8.10
Extension Version: 2.7
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Hello @JKNZ! 👋

I'm sorry that you're having trouble with your subscription. Since I don't have access to your account information here on the public forums, I recommend that you continue to work with our billing team over email. I've located the ticket that you have open and I see that my colleague sent you an email about an hour ago and that we're currently waiting for your reply. As a communications channel is already open over email, I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: MMK-17366-524

This discussion has been closed.