'Show in large type' doesn't do anything

Options
zer0r00t
zer0r00t
Community Member

'Show in large type' doesn't work anymore. Just stopped doing anything. Used to work fine

1Password Version: 8.10.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @zer0r00t,

I'm sorry to hear of the troubles you are experiencing when trying to Show in Large Type. When using the 1Password 8 for Windows app, does this same behaviour occur when right-clicking a password field > Show in Large Type, as well hovering over a password field, clicking the arrow > Show in Large Type?

Any luck with this after rebooting your device or restarting Windows in Safe Mode with Networking Enabled and then try using 1Password again and let us know if helps with this behaviour?

Looking forward to your reply.

• zer0r00t
    zer0r00t
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_mike_d Thanks for the response. Happens on both right click and drop down. Tried Safe Mode, same deal

• Hi @zer0r00t,

Thanks for the updated details and letting us know safe mode didn't make a difference.

Next, would you mind uninstalling and reinstalling 1Password 8 for Windows and letting us know if this helps?

If not, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Windows PC so we can pass the details along to our development team:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/138065/show-in-large-type-doesnt-do-anything
    • Your forum username: zer0r00t

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here.  Thanks!

ref: dev/core/core#18395

• zer0r00t
    zer0r00t
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, just sent the diags -- [#TVF-73128-768]

Did not uninstall and reinstall yet. Will follow up in a few mins

• zer0r00t
    zer0r00t
    Community Member
    Options

I reinstalled and it seems to be working fine now

• Hi @zer0r00t! It's great to hear that all seems to be working well after the reinstall - thanks for letting us know 😄

ref: TVF-73128-768

• zer0r00t
    zer0r00t
    Community Member
    Options

This issue is back. I am not sure what triggers it, but it's here again

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @zer0r00t! I'm sorry to hear that the issue is back. Did you notice whether this happened in relation to any recent updates?

Additionally, we've had a few users note that this might relate to zoom levels in the app - could you try adjusting the interface zoom level under ⋮ > Settings > Appearance to something above 100%, and then back to 100%, and see whether this gets Show in Large Type working?

• zer0r00t
    zer0r00t
    Community Member
    Options

@1P_Gem hi yes, I can confirm it works just fine at 100% zoom level. I am currently using 100% even though I prefer 125%, for now, until this is looked at

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @zer0r00t, thanks for giving this a go and letting me know your findings! I've added this information to the issue we have on file 😄

• zer0r00t
    zer0r00t
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, just wondering if there's any update to this issue

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @zer0r00t! Our team are still working on this issue, and we don't have any updates to share at the moment. I've added a note to the issue on file to let the team know that you've checked back in with us.

This discussion has been closed.